March 3, 2015

Who is Mya Diamonds?

Who is Author Letrise Carter?   She is a woman that loves to step inside the mind of her muse Mya's Relationship Chronicles. It's a great way to get creative with her altar ego Mya! Mya is inhibited and she is not afraid to step outside the box to create the unthinkable drama, pain, conflict, excitement, love, and ecstasy.

I was listening to the radio this morning and a question was posed, Who am I?  I  am a writer who is passionate about my gifts that I have been blessed with to inspire others through sharing my story whether its through fictional characters, a testimony, or a memoir.  I have discovered along this beautiful journey of life that I am ambitious, have a wild imagination, and a big dreamer.   I am a woman hoping to touch the hearts and minds of women and men with inspirational spoken word and stories about love with drama, life issues, family issues, and strong messages.  I am like a candle burning in the night hoping to lead someone out of darkness onto a journey of forgiveness that leads to happiness.
Photo Credits: Courtesy of Phoenix

Creating characters for me allows me to step outside the box, be mysterious, be uniquely, and be dramatic.  Writing  allows me to be in another world sometimes.  Writing allows me to talk about real issues in relationships that many have experienced who understands and who can share in laughter, joy, and even tears. For those who have not experienced the trials and tribulations of relationships and problems, be a light over a dark bridge.  

Who is Letrise Carter?  She is a writer of fiction, blogger, business woman, and big dreamer. She has a altar ego of a woman not afraid to let her dreams and desires come alive on paper.  She is a romance writer that hooks and plots drama, conflict, and real life issues with characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment